Delta Charter School, accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), is an innovative, personalized, full-time learning program for grades K-12 providing students with the resources needed to achieve educational goals and graduate with a high school diploma.
When you choose a Delta Charter School program, you make a commitment to achieve your educational goals. We hold every student to the principles of responsibility, integrity, and respect. We believe in you and we want you to believe in yourself!
- A personalized education, supported and encouraged by California credentialed, highly qualified teachers
- A purposeful and comprehensive curriculum based on California standards and designed to prepare you to meet your educational goals
- San Joaquin County's only Certified School by the California Charter Schools Association (CCSA)
- Flexibility to learn at a pace that works for you without distractions or peer pressure
- Constant Support - Students are empowered by a trained mentor team of support through our highly-qualified teachers, educational coordinators, student achievement coordinators, and 24/7 technical support.
- A tuition-free, high-quality program offered by Delta Charter School, a public charter school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)